I should have done more work on actually sewing the dress today, but I didn't. I know that there's not much time left, but I wanted to have another look at the changes that I'd wanted to make. I ended up making several other changes that make the dress fit better and put it back into balance. I'd been making changes but the strapless side wasn't sitting right. I think I've got it right now. At least I hope I do :)
So I've got the pattern done. I'll be cutting and sewing the lining tomorrow; I want to be sure that the lining fits properly before I go ahead and cut the outer fabric or start on the foundation. I have a hair appointment tomorrow morning and I'll pick up the mini bolt-cutters I'll need for the boning.
I'm going to be very busy over the next few days. Ian's out tonight playing video games and he's curling on Wednesday so I'll have some evenings to work on the dress. I'm really excited about how it's looking and how I think it'll feel. I wore my sample around while I was washing my fabric and it was very comfortable. Yay!